APEX Southeast Alberta
Have you created something unique and novel? APEX can offer your small business the customized support it needs!
One Idea at a Time
Get access to capital, business consulting, coaching and training to START, GROW or BUY a business!
We offer the support you need to propel your business forward.
Get actionable business guidance, practical tools, and flexible financial support at Community Futures Chinook.
For over 30 years, Community Futures has been helping businesses grow in rural Alberta, and here at Community Futures Chinook we’ve been helping our region turn their business ideas into reality through FREE business planning, and coaching.
Whether you need assistance developing your business strategy, ongoing training to accelerate your growth, or financing up to $150,000, we’re here to offer expert guidance and cheer you on every step of the way. Chat with us today and we’ll help you get the funding you need to create a better future for you and your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
You must contact a bank first. If you are unable to secure appropriate financing under reasonable terms elsewhere, we can help walk you through our loan application process.
We assess every application using the 5Cs of credit:
- Character: This delves into your credit history, and analyses how good or bad your credit history might be.
- Capacity: This aspect determines in our view, if you’d have the means to pay the loan back with ease. This is also known as a debt-to-income ratio.
- Capital: Simply put, this refers to how much money you possess.
- Collateral: Here we look at what assets you are in ownership of that could be used as a means of security for the loan.
- Conditions: The conditions outline why you want to secure a loan, what the loan amounts to and finally the rates of interest at the time.
The maximum loan you can attain is $150,000. At Community Futures, there is no minimum loan amount you can apply for.
Yes, in order to receive funding, you must be operating within the Chinook region.
Yes, this is required.